- 1 ½ lb Smokey Pulled Pork
- 1 ½ cups Waldorf Bacon Slaw
- 4 high quality hamburger buns
- ½ cup thin BBQ sauce, I used my Bourbon Bacon BBQ Sauce
- room temperature butter, for the buns
Butter each side of the hamburger buns, and toast, butter side down in a medium hot pan, until golden brown. Once buns are toasted, place a little of the BBQ sauce on the bottom bun. Place ⅓ cup of the pulled pork on top, and drizzle with a little of the BBQ sauce. Top the pork with ¼ cup of the slaw, and drizzle a little more of the BBQ sauce on the slaw. Top with bun, and serve with more BBQ sauce on the side.